SPECIAL OFFER up to 50% OFF
HURRY ENDS SOON!
Most people with a darker skin tone find that their face and neck and other commonly exposed areas look darker than the rest of the body. This is not the natural colour but Hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure, sun damage and sometimes product damage, this can also be an ongoing long-term skin concern from childhood, acne and scars and blemishes.
The common causes of Hyperpigmentation are: Sun Exposure, Acne Spots and Blemishes, Folliculitis, Ingrown Hairs, Child-hood Scars, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Fungal Infections, Skin Rashes, Waxing, Insect Bites, Scars, Stretch Marks, Tribal Marks, Skin Inflammation, Hydroquinone & Harsh Products and other Skin irritations.
WHAT IS THE BEST HYPERPIGMENTATION TREATMENT?
At The Laser Treatment Clinic we offer hyperpigmentation treatment for the face and body. Our Skincare Professionals combine specialised clinical in-clinic treatments with skincare products to effectively treat hyperpigmentation.
Our treatments include Derma White Treatment peel, Diamond Dermabrasion and NdYag Laser treatment. The treatments can range from laser and non-laser treatments or a combination of both.
The Award-Winning Derma White Treatment safely and effectively lightens skin that has Hyperpigmentation, Skin Pigmentation, Acne Spots, Acne Marks, Blemishes and Uneven Skin Tone, leaving your skin clearer, lighter and brighter permanently. Helps clear Hyper-pigmentation on all parts of the face and body including the Face, Lips, Neck, Dark Under Arms, Abdomen, Chest, Back, Legs, Knees, Intimate Areas, Buttocks, Feet and Hands.
Read more about the Derma White Treatment on the dedicated blog post.
WHY CHOOSE THE LASER TREATMENT CLINIC?
- We are the only Hyperpigmentation Experts specialising in Asian & Black African skin since 2000. Our Harley Street clinic has been the Go-to Skin Experts for Asian, Black African and Arab skin for over 25 years, where we have successfully treated over 500,000 clients to date.
- As experts in treating Asian & Black African skin concerns, we treat thousands of patients every year and understand the difficulty of finding a specialist clinic with the necessary expert knowledge and experience required to safely treat darker skin tones with the care it needs and deserves.
- The Laser Treatment Clinic has extensive experience in hyperpigmentation and expertise in combining in-clinic treatments with skincare to achieve maximum results when it comes to hyperpigmentation treatment. Whether you are suffering from old or new hyperpigmentation our experienced Medical Professionals will offer you the best solution.
- The benefit of having hyperpigmentation treatment with us is that we are able to offer you a complete solution with our treatment plans. With a team of Skincare Professionals who thoroughly understand all skin concerns, we are able to combine in-clinic treatments with at home skincare to provide a complete solution to your hyperpigmentation concerns.
- We offer a Free Consultation and Skin Analysis. During your Free Consultation our Skin Specialists will perform a skin analysis and create a bespoke treatment plan to suit your specific hyperpigmentation issues and skin type. Ensuring that you benefit from the best possible results in the minimum amount of time.
Book a Free Consultation
To find out how we can help, about our Special Offers or to Book a Free Consultation with our Medical Professionals. Call our 24 hour hotline now on 0208 012 8582 or Book a Free Consultation here. One of our friendly team of experts will be happy to help, and will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 – 48 hours.