Laser hair removal is the most effective treatment for the removal of excess hair. All parts of the body are treatable with this form of therapy, which offers a permanent resolution to hirsutism problems.
Previously, methods such as tweezing, waxing, and shaving were employed by people to remove hair from the skin. However, these are all temporary methods, unlike laser hair removal which does not allow hair to grow back on the treated area.
This particular process of hair removal incorporates the use of laser beams. A laser beam of high intensity is run through the required body part. When that portion of your body is hit with the beam of laser, the hair follicles are denatured, rendering them inactive. This means that subsequent hair growth is inhibited.
There are certain tips you need to be aware of prior to opting for laser hair removal therapy.
• Although the treatment may seem expensive, you will no longer have to spend on products to facilitate waxing, shaving and tweezing.
• The laser surgery is safe and pain-free.
• Consult an experienced and reputed doctor to conduct the surgery most suitable for your skin type.
• Be prepared for the therapy to take several sessions.
• Follow the instructions given by the doctor pre- and post-operatively.