You can get rid of unwanted hair from any part from your body by opting for laser hair removal. This procedure gets rid of hair from your body permanently. Generally, methods like waxing, shaving, and creams are used to remove hair on a temporary basis, but laser hair removal treatment can provide a long-term solution to troublesome hirsutism.
This method involves the use of a laser that emits a beam of light with high intensity. This powerful beam hits the portion of your body affected by the hair and removes it by denaturing the follicles. This procedure of laser hair removal is safe and is recommended by many professionals around the world.
Important information on laser hair removal
Before you plan to undergo the treatment, you must know the following information.
• The process may be expensive but the results you get are better in the long run as you do not have to spend monthly on waxing and other hair removal methods.
• This method makes use of intense pulse light epilators which with the help of xenon lamps produces a full spectrum of light. This process is called photoepilation.
• Laser hair removal is safe and painless.
• Consult experienced medical professionals to discuss your options.
• You may have to undergo at least 6 to 8 sessions. The factors on which the time period depends on include hair growth cycle, the density of hair and type of skin.