Rose E Oil is made from Rosa Mosqueta which is sourced high in the Chilean Andes. It has been found to be particularly effective in the treatment of scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and other blemishes.
The reason why? Its active ingredients:
• It is extremely high in fatty acids, which are necessary for the repair and regeneration of healthy skin. They also help to improve softness and elasticity, while moisturising the skin.
• Beta-carotene and Lycopene are great at helping skin to repair itself after damage from the sun or other stressful environments. They also help to keep healthy skin looking radiant.
So, Rose E Oil helps to protect the skin and prevent damage as well as repairing and renewing it when necessary. It is nourishing, and is absorbed easily by the skin, which literally drinks it up. It is said to be particularly effective for the following skin conditions:
• Scar tissue – encourages new skin to grow and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
• Wrinkles – effectively moisturises the skin and improves elasticity, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Pigmentation – affects excess pigmentation, causing it to fade.
Rose E Oil is one of many skincare products, and yet this remarkable oil is so beneficial to so many skin conditions, and ideal for healthy skin that needs protecting.