Most young people become highly aware of their bodies and their appearance during the teenage years. This is an ideal time for them to develop good skin care and health habits. Here is how;
- Wash the face twice a day, using a suitable cleanser such as DEEP SEA CLEANSE. Teenagers with oily skin should choose a preparation formulated for this skin type including a good natural toner and moisturiser suitable for this skin type such as OCEAN TONE and MARINE FLUID SHINE FREE.
- Eat a balanced diet which includes lots of fruit and vegetables. There is no evidence that any particular food worse and spots or acne, but a healthy diet can improve overall appearance and condition of the skin.
- Have a bath or shower and use a deodorant or antiperspirant daily.
- Wash your hair as often as necessary. Shampooing every day will not harm of the hair or make the scalp more oily. Many shampoos and conditioners are designed for frequent use.
- Take regular exercise, which can improve circulation and the condition of the skin.
- Avoid freak, greasy cosmetics,. There are many all three brands on the market, and teenagers of trouble skin should opt for one of these.
- Remove make up at night. Using an appropriate cleanser such as DEEP SEA CLEANSE and OCEAN TONE. Followed by a suitable moisturiser such as MARINE FLUID SHINE FREE.
- Avoid picking all squeezing spots. This can lead to infection and also permanent scarring on the spot heals.
- If you are having Acne Laser Treatment, ensure you have treatment over the entire area that is affected. And follow our Top Tips For Teenage Skin