Rosacea is a chronic skin condition which causes flushing of the face, neck and even the chest. It looks similar to sunburn or blushing, but it is actually caused by enlarged blood vessels. Rosacea can also be triggered by certain medicines and chemicals, as well as consumption of alcohol and spicy food or extreme hot and cold temperatures.
You should know that you are not alone with this condition. In fact, many celebrity figures have rosacea. Not only have they all gone to be hugely successful in their respective fields, but many are known for their appearance and in some cases, their beauty.
Take a look at the list of celebrities known to have rosacea:
• Bill Clinton – former U.S. President
• Alex Ferguson – football manager
• Mariah Carey – singer
• Dita Von Teese – model, burlesque star and actress
• Cynthia Nixon – Sex and the City actress
• Cameron Diaz – Hollywood actress
• Diane Kruger – Hollywood actress
There is a treatment for rosacea, which involves using a special type of laser device to denature the inner cells of the affected blood vessels. If you want to know more, speak to a laser treatment specialist.